Invisible but dangerous and malicious bacteria and viruses lurk in the most unexpected places.
1. 96% of floor mats contain bacteria that are transported into the house on the shoes.
2. The mouse on the PC is usually three times dirtier than a toilet seat.
3. The chance of catching the flu from the refrigerator door’s rubber seal is around 86%.
4. About 20,000 bacteria per 6 cm2 live on the office desk. 400 times more microbes are concentrated in the workplace than in the toilet.
1. Coronaviruses can survive on door handles, elevator buttons and public places for up to 9 days.
2. Coronaviruses can survive in the air for up to 48 hours (aerosol).
3. Coronaviruses can be transmitted through towels, shoes, and all touchable objects.
The iconBIT U LIGHT S only switches on a few seconds after pressing the power button. The “buzzer” sounds until the sterilization process begins. This leaves enough time for the user to leave the room.
Sensor radius range – 5m
The iconBIT U LIGHT S has a motion sensor. As soon as the movement sensor of the U LIGHT S detects movement by humans and animals within the functional radius of 5m, a buzzing tone sounds and the sterilization process is aborted. The sterilization process starts again automatically as soon as the motion sensor no longer detects any movement within a 5m radius.
Wirkungsvolle Waffe gegen eine unsichtbare Bedrohung
Vollständige Zerstörung von Viren und Bakterien im behandelten Raum durch wirksame antimikrobielle Exposition!
Flexible application options
Due to its compact dimensions, the U LIGHT S can be placed in most places to achieve the best possible sterilization results. The supplied hook with 3M fastening sticker makes it possible that the U LIGHT S can even be attached to walls.
UVC + OZONE sterilization
The U LIGHT 20 is a sterilization lamp and is used to suppress the vitality of viruses and microorganisms. The principle of operation
the U LIGHT 20 is based on exposure to ultraviolet radiation and ozone. This destroys the DNA of the microbes. The microbes die that way.
Danger! People, animals and plants must not be exposed to the radiation from the U LIGHT 20.
The short-wave UV-C rays (253.7 nm) destroy the DNA of microorganisms and have been shown to kill them in this way. The result: The UV-C radiation has a highly sterilizing effect.
The short-wave UV rays have a proven germicidal effect. UV-C kills or inactivates microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and damaging DNA. The result: After exposure to UV-C, the microorganisms are no longer able to perform important cellular functions and die.
Ozone complements the sterilization effect. Ozone can reach places in the room that are not accessible to UV-C radiation. By chemically dissociating into oxygen, water and carbon dioxide, ozone can remove formaldehyde from the air.
- Leistungsaufnahme: Micro USB 5V
- Integrierter Akku: 2000mAh
- Gehäusematerial: Kunststoff
- Sterilisationseinheit: UV-C Leuchtmittel
- Lebensdauer: 8000h
- Abmessungen: 72 x 72 x 120 mm
– 3M Wandmontage-Haken