Invisible but dangerous and malicious bacteria and viruses lurk in the most unexpected places.
1. 96% of floor mats contain bacteria that are transported into the house on the shoes.
2. The mouse on the PC is usually three times dirtier than a toilet seat.
3. The chance of catching the flu from the refrigerator door’s rubber seal is around 86%.
4. About 20,000 bacteria per 6 cm2 live on the office desk. 400 times more microbes are concentrated in the workplace than in the toilet.
1. Coronaviruses can survive on door handles, elevator buttons and public places for up to 9 days.
2. Coronaviruses can survive in the air for up to 48 hours (aerosol).
3. Coronaviruses can be transmitted through towels, shoes, and all touchable objects.