Sterilization and decontamination UVC lamp
U Light 40
Invisible but dangerous and malicious bacteria and viruses lurk in the most unexpected places.
1. 96% of floor mats contain bacteria that are transported into the house on the shoes.
2. The mouse on the PC is usually three times dirtier than a toilet seat.
3. The chance of catching the flu from the refrigerator door’s rubber seal is around 86%.
4. About 20,000 bacteria per 6 cm2 live on the office desk. 400 times more microbes are concentrated in the workplace than in the toilet.
1. Coronaviruses can survive on door handles, elevator buttons and public places for up to 9 days.
2. Coronaviruses can survive in the air for up to 48 hours (aerosol).
3. Coronaviruses can be transmitted through towels, shoes, and all touchable objects.
The iconBIT U LIGHT 40 does not switch on until a few seconds after pressing the power button. This leaves enough time for the user to leave the room.
4 timer modes
The iconBIT U LIGHT 40 has 4 timer modes: 5, 15, 30 and 45 minutes for the sterilization process. The iconBIT U LIGHT 40 sterilizes rooms with a size of up to 40m².
UVC + OZONE sterilization
The U LIGHT 40 is a sterilization lamp and is used to suppress the vitality of viruses and microorganisms. The principle of operation
the U LIGHT 40 is based on exposure to ultraviolet radiation and ozone. This destroys the DNA of the microbes. The microbes die that way.
Danger! People, animals and plants must not be exposed to the radiation from the U LIGHT 20.
Effective weapon against an invisible threat
Complete destruction of viruses and bacteria in the treated area through effective antimicrobial exposure!
The short-wave UV-C rays (253.7 nm) destroy the DNA of microorganisms and have been shown to kill them in this way. The result: The UV-C radiation has a highly sterilizing effect.
The short-wave UV rays have a proven germicidal effect. UV-C kills or inactivates microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and damaging DNA. The result: After exposure to UV-C, the microorganisms are no longer able to perform important cellular functions and die.
Ozone complements the sterilization effect. Ozone can reach places in the room that are not accessible to UV-C radiation. By chemical dissociation
in oxygen, water and carbon dioxide, ozone can remove formaldehyde from the air.
• Power consumption: AC 220V
• Housing material: metal
• Sterilization unit: UV-C illuminant
• Power: 40W
• Lifespan: 8000h
• Max. Sterilization space: 40m²
• Timer modes: 5, 15, 30, 60 min