iconBIT OmniCast transfers and much more videos, photos, presentations. Windows, iOS, OSX and Android devices directly to the TV. By OmniCast iconBIT supplies a small, platform-independent adapter that can be connected to any HDMI-capable monitor and projector and uses for Windows, iOS, OSX and Android devices together. Using an app combines the OmniCast with mobile devices and will play either media files or reflects their screen content on the big screen (Screen Mirroring *). In combination with motion-sensing games, the terminal can also take advantage of the controller while the game is played on the big screen. Whether it involves moving presentations – on the move – play, play videos on a high-resolution monitor, a photo show to present for the family or to transmit matches on television, arises iconBITs smaller media streamer as universal helper is. The OmniCast is plugged into the HDMI port of the screen and draws its power via a USB port. The OmniCast turns off together with the screen and so does not cause unnecessary electricity costs. The connection to the partner device via fast Wireless-N, the signal and the data transfer is further enhanced by a fold-out antenna, at any time to ensure the best possible transmission.
iconBIT OmniCast; € 35, – incl. VAT
- Multi-platform support: Android smartphones / tablets, iPhone, iPad, Windows PC s / notebook, Mac
- Direct Stream videos, music, photos, presentations and more. Via Screen mirroring technology * duplicated the Omnicast wirelessly to display the contents of your PC s tablets, smartphones, notebooks
- Transmits video, photo and game files
- Compatible with HDTV, projectors and monitors via HDMI
- Always up to date with regular updates (Over-The-Air)
- Auto on / off with TV
- Use your tablet / smartphone as a controller for motion sensing games, while the game will be transferred to your TV **
* Duplicating or expand the display is not possible in iOS devices. Here the functionality limited to the use of EZCast service and other apps that will be able to stream music, video files and online content browser. ** Limited to motion-sensing games. Not supported by any operating system.